2011/04/23

20/4
wednesday

i got the best surprised on that day
meichen
yenping
huiching
bicky
kuan 
wan nee 
thank girls , for celebrate my birthday earlier
appreciate so muchhh !
love ya  , xoxo

you guys ROCK !


 * love one *
______________________________________________________________

21/4
thursday

the Awesome day in my life EVER !
because i got to see justin bieber's concert
syok best XDDD !

credit to ms.sindee
to fetch me to stadium merdeka :)

people mountain people sea
lots of humans !
unfortunately , it rained in that noon
so the fans shouted :" let's us in , let's us in ! "
and the staffs only let's us in 3 hours early :)




me & miss puteri

finding VIP to exchange ticket with me XD





to tell the truth
i don't really know where he is inside this pic XD

make some noise for justin bieber
million of the fans are WILD ANIMALS and CRAZY
they RAWRS all the time
SCREAMED TO THE MAX
include me *
and the next day
sore thraot painn D:

recently ,
 he just performed for this concert about 1 and half hour
and at the end after he sang the baby song
he just dissapear suddenly
ohhhmyyy , WHY ?
i wanna see you more D:
 miss justin bieber seriously 
ahh , really got in bieber fever already ?
maybe , LOL !

alright , stopped it !
killing myself with himmm !
bieber , you the BEST !


没有评论:

发表评论